WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Sometimes when doing business, keeping information about investments
out of the public eye can be a good idea. Or maybe you might be
prevented from conducting a legal transaction in person.
THIS IS HOW WE CAN HELP:
We serve as a trustee to handle shareholdings, executorships, estate administration and strategic asset planning to the extent permitted by law and tax regulations.
We adhere to the professional principles of self-responsibility, confidentiality and independence.
In doing so, these characteristics let us guarantee that any tasks entrusted to us will be executed both discretely and in good faith:
- We buy/sell companies on your behalf if you want to keep your name
out of the spotlight.
- We take over mandates on supervisory boards, boards of directors or advisory boards.
- We offer foreign and non-resident clients the option of domiciling their companies on our premises. You can use our company’s infrastructure including the post office box (corporate housekeeping).
PROFESSIONAL AND COMPREHENSIVE
- We additionally offer forwarding services for items that arrive by post as well as call forwarding for telephone and fax lines (including to Switzerland).
- Our firm can also take over the management of accounts held in trust and all matters related to the winding up of estates.
- We provide bookkeeping services for assets held by municipalities (however no active asset management or caretaking services).
- We coordinate your corporate transactions with the relevant lawyers, legal professionals and notaries.
- Where required, we take over all of the functions of a family office to relieve you and other family members of your company’s commercial responsibilities.
- We help you with our national and international network of contacts.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
Your questions will then be answered directly by our office staff or forwarded to the relevant contact within the firm.
LOEBA TREUHAND GMBH
Entrance to the underground car park: Kreuzstr. 2