Déclaration de confidentialité
Notre déclaration de confidentialité renseigne l’utilisateur sur les données que nous enregistrons. Elle indique pourquoi nous le faisons et comment nous exploitons ces informations.
We are pleased about your interest in our website www.loeba.de (subsequently “Website”) and would like to provide some information concerning processing of personal data when visiting our Website. If you contact us for an engagement, you will receive special data privacy information (cf. Item 4 Paragraph 3 below)).
- Name and contact data of the party responsible in terms of privacy laws
- Responsible in terms of privacy laws in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR] is
LOEBA TREUHAND GMBH
Phone +49 (0)7621 / 4098-0
(subsequently also “we” in brief). The imprint contains further information on the provider.
- You contact our data protection officer by post under the address stated above with the addition of “For the attention of the Data Protection Officer” or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing of personal data when visiting our Website
- As you visit our Website, we acquire the subsequently listed, possible personal information which your browser automatically transfers to our server:
- IP address
- Date and time of the inquiry
- Time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respectively transferred data quantity
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- The data acquired in this way is technically required to display the Website and to safeguard stability and safety. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR (safeguarding of justified interests, as far as the interests of the person concerned do not preponderate).
- The IP addresses of users are deleted or anonymised after their utilisation has been terminated. When anonymised, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that individual details concerning personal or factual circumstances cannot be allocated to a certain or ascertainable natural person any more or only with an disproportionate involvement of time, costs and work; anonymised data thus does not facilitate a reference to a person any more.
- Cookies, analysis tools, social media plug-ins and profiling
- We process in a data-economical manner and do not use any cookies or analysis tools to evaluate the utilisation of our Website. We neither use social media plug-ins nor method of automated decision making according to Art. 22 GDPR or profiling.
- Our Xing platform contains our Unternehmensauftritt. The data privacy regulations of Xing are applicable and may be accessed here: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- Please note the special instructions concerning the use of reCAPTCHA (Item 5)
- Contact form and contact inquiries
- Our Website contains a contact form which may be used for easy electronic contact. If you use the contact form, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and saved. The respective data is directly apparent on the corresponding input mask. At the time of dispatch, the date and time of despatch of the form is also saved and transferred to us.
- Data is processed according to the provisions of this data privacy statement. As an alternative, contact can be made via the provided email address. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted by the email is saved. The data is exclusively used to process the contact inquiry.
- Should you contact us because of an engagement, we will provide extensive details concerning processing of personal data in the course of an engagement in special data privacy information and acquaint you, inter alia, with the relevant legal basis.
- Use of reCAPTCHA
- In order to protect input forms on our site, we use the “reCAPTCHA” service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, subsequently “Google”. This service differentiates between a respective input originating from a person or being effected by automated mechanical processing in an abusive manner.
- The referrer URL, the IP address, the behaviour of the website visitor, information on the operating system, browser and length of stay, cookies, representation instructions and scripts, the input behaviour of the user as well as mouse movements in the area of the “reCAPTCHA“ checkbox are transmitted to “Google”.
- The IP address transmitted within the framework of “reCAPTCHA” is not combined with other Google data, unless you are logged on your Google account at the time of using the ”reCAPTCHA” plug-in. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data concerning you and your behaviour on our Website by “Google”, you have to log out of “Google” and that before you visit our page or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
- Your rights as a person concerned
Under legal preconditions, you have the following rights, as far as they are relevant:
- Rights according to Art. 15ff. GDPR
You have the right of information according to Art. 15 GDPR. Under certain preconditions, you have the right of correction according to Art. 16 GDPR, the right of limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR and the right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”) according to Art. 17 GDPR. In addition, you have the right of the release of the data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right of data transferability) according to Art. 20 GDPR as far as it is processed using automated processes and is based on a consent according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a GDPR or a contract according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Cancellation of a consent according to Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR
If processing of personal data is based on a consent, you can cancel the granted consent according to Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR at any time with future effect for us.
- Right of objection according to Art. 21 GDPR
As far as your personal data is processed on basis of justified interests according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you can object to this at any time with future effect, as far as there are reasons for this resulting from your special situation. The objection may be lodged with the party stated under Item 1 of this data privacy statement without requiring any stipulated form.
- Right of appeal
You have the right of appealing to the supervisory authority for data protection. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your place of work or our firm domicile in this respect. As a matter of course, you can contact us also directly with any questions, criticism or appeals you may have.
LOEBA TREUHAND GMBH
As at 25 May 2018
You can download here information concerning data processing
Si vous souhaitez nous contacter, n’hésitez pas à utiliser le formulaire ci-après pour nous envoyer vos questions ou remarques.
Notre secrétariat répondra directement à votre requête ou la transmettra à l’interlocuteur compétent.
LOEBA TREUHAND GMBH
Allemagne Adresse GPS
Entrée parking souterrain: Kreuzstraße 2